During May 2021, a new Lincoln Aviator discount offers $1,500 off select 2021 Aviator models in select markets. Lincoln is also offering a lower $1,000 cashback rebate for select models in other markets.
As Ford Authority previously reported, Lincoln is no longer offering incentives for the 2020 Aviator models.
2021 Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Lincoln Aviator discounts available during May 2021 are as follows:
- $1,500 total discount
- Observed for Reserve models in the New York City market
- $1,000 total discount
- Observed for Grand Touring and Black Label Grand Touring models nationwide
- $500 total discount
- Observed for all other Aviator models nationwide
All aforementioned offers will run through July 6th, 2021.
Lincoln Aviator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge:
- Standard – $52,840
- Reserve – $58,680
- Grand Touring – $70,640
- Black Label – $80,435
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by July 6th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The award aims to recognize consumer interest in zero-emissions vehicles.Read More »
Video outputs may fail, causing the infotainment screen to turn blue.Read More »