Lincoln Nautilus discount offers during May 2021 consist of a $2,500 cashback rebate or interest-free financing for 2020 models. The offers are available nationwide.
Additionally, Lincoln is offering a smaller cashback rebate for 2021 Nautilus models in select markets.
Lincoln Nautilus Incentives
Featured Lincoln Nautilus discount offers during May 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- 2020 Nautilus: $2,500 total cash discount
- 2021 Nautilus: $1,000 total cash discount
- Offer observed in Detroit market through May 31st, 2021
- Finance Offer: 0 percent for 72 months
- Offer applies to 2020 models only
Interested parties should note that the above offers will be available through May 31st, 2021 or July 6th, 2021, depending on the offer. Check with your local dealer for detailed information.
Lincoln Nautilus Pricing
Below are the 2020 and 2021 Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $42,680
- Reserve – $50,140
- Black Label – $65,440
- Standard – $43,580
- Reserve – $51,050
- Black Label – $66,730
For the 2019 model year, the Lincoln MKX received a handful of minor updates and changes as part of a midcycle action (refresh), which also saw the model renamed to Nautilus. For the 2021 model year, the mid-size luxury crossover receives an update that brings along a new interior, along with several other novelties.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 6th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Lincoln Nautilus discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The offer is only available in select markets.Read More »
The chip shortage will once again affect production at three Ford plants.Read More »