A Lincoln Navigator discount offer takes $1,000 off all 2020 models in May 2021. The offer appears to be available nationwide. Additionally, low-interest financing is available in select markets.
Notably, Lincoln does not appear to have begun to offer any incentives for 2021 model year Navigator units.
Lincoln Navigator Discount Offers
Nationwide Lincoln Navigator discount offer during the month of May 2021 is as follows:
- Discount: $1,000 cash incentive
- Finance: 0.9 percent APR for 72 months
- Offer only observed in the Los Angeles market
Interested parties should note that the above offers apply to all 2020 Navigator models, and will remain valid through June 1st, 2021.
Lincoln Navigator Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Lincoln Navigator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,295 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- Standard – $78,125
- Reserve – $83,665
- Black Label – $99,075
2020 Navigator L
- Reserve L – $86,865
- Black Label L – $102,275
The incentives are rather conservative, a trend that began when the current Navigator was launched for the 2018 model year. With Navigator sales being quite healthy, it appears that Lincoln is in no rush to incentivize its flagship model. In fact, Lincoln even ceased offering rebates for the Navigator at one point during the 2019 calendar year.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by June 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.