During July 2021, a Ford F-150 discount combines a low-interest finance offer with a $1,500 trade assist bonus for the all-new, 14th-generation F-150. However, the offer is only available in select markets.
An additional $1,000 cashback incentive is available for retail orders placed by a certain date, and can be added to all public offers, increasing the total cash allowance to $2,500 when combined with the featured incentive mentioned above.
A $1,000 incentive is also available for current college students, including part- and full-time, as well as recent graduates who completed their degrees within the last two years. Qualifying buyers will need to confirm whether or not this offer may be combined with previously-mentioned incentives, as Ford does not clarify this in the fine print.
The incentives are part of FoMoCo’s strategy to ramp up incentives in the midst of a major inventory shortage. As previously reported by Ford Authority, The Blue Oval appears to no longer be offering discounts for the last-, 13th-generation 2020 F-150.
Ford F-150 Incentives
2021 Ford F-150 discount offers during July 2021 are mostly the same throughout the continental U.S. with exception to the trade assist offer. Offers include:
- Discount offers:
- $1,000 college student/grad incentive
- $1,000 retail custom order bonus cash offer for orders placed by September 30th, 2021
- Finance offer: 1.9 percent APR for 60 months + $1,500 trade assist
- Total cash allowance grows to $2,500 when the trade assist is combined with the $1,000 retail custom order bonus cash offer for orders placed by September 30th, 2021
- Lease offer: $750 college student/grad incentive
The above incentives for the 2021 F-150 models will run thru August 2nd, 2021, except for the retail custom order bonus cash offer which runs thru September 30th, 2021. It’s also worth noting that Ford is continuing to exclude the F-150 Raptor from any offers, as well as F-150 models equipped with the 3.0L PowerStroke diesel engine.
Prospective buyers should note that the above is not a comprehensive list of every Ford discount available for the F-150 lineup, but rather samples for select markets. As such, we recommend checking with your local dealer to see exactly what Ford discount offers are available in your area.
Ford F-150 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Ford F-150 trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs, including the destination charge:
- XL – $30,635
- XLT – $36,745
- Lariat – $47,035
- King Ranch – $58,670
- Platinum – $61,450
- Limited – $73,165
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by August 2nd, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
An interest-free offer is also available.Read More »
Yet another blacked-out appearance package is coming for the 2022 F-150.Read More »