During July 2021, a Lincoln Aviator discount offers up to $1,000 off select 2021 Aviator models. The offer appears to be available nationwide.
As Ford Authority previously reported, Lincoln is no longer offering incentives for 2020 Aviator models.
2021 Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Lincoln Aviator discounts available during July 2021 are as follows:
- $1,000 total discount on Grand Touring and Black Label Grand Touring models
- Offer also observed for Reserve models in certain markets, such as New York City
The aforementioned offer will run through September 30th, 2021.
Lincoln Aviator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge:
- Standard – $52,840
- Reserve – $58,680
- Grand Touring – $70,640
- Black Label – $80,435
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The all-electric Aviator will be Lincoln's first EV.Read More »
The studs may detach during a deployment, preventing the side airbag from fully inflating or positioning correctly.Read More »