Throughout most of the 2020 calendar year and the first quarter of 2021, Lincoln Nautilus discount offers were fairly generous, though they remained exclusive to 2020 model year units. However, it now appears that incentives for the midsize luxury crossover have dried up. In fact, discounts for the Nautilus in July are non-existent.
The lack of incentives is most likely due to extremely low inventory due to the ongoing microchip shortage. It’s worth noting that U.S. Nautilus sales dropped 36 percent during June 2021, likely due to sub-optimal supply at the retail (dealer) level.
Lincoln Nautilus Discount Offers
Below are all the Lincoln Nautilus discounts offered during the 2020 calendar year as well as thus far in 2021:
- January – $500 + 0.9% APR Financing
- February – 0.9% APR Financing
- March – $500 + 0.9% APR Financing
- April – $1,500 Cashback Rebate
- May – $4,000 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- June – First Three Payments Covered
- July – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- August – $1,500 Cashback or 0% APR Financing
- September – $1,000 Cashback or 0% APR Financing
- October – $2,000 Cashback
- November – $2,500 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- December – $2,000 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
Lincoln Nautilus Pricing
For reference, below are the 2021 Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- Standard – $44,240
- Reserve – $51,290
- Black Label – $66,830
With the 2020 model year configurator pulled offline, it looks like Lincoln will no longer offer manufacturer rebates and incentives for 2020 Navigator units. In that regard, here’s to hoping that Lincoln will offer incentives for 2021 Nautilus units once supply improves.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
By a slight margin.Read More »
However, it will be available at some point later on.Read More »