A new Ford Escape discount offers up to $3,000 in trade assist on all 2021 models in select markets during August 2021. The discount is coupled with a special financing incentive. Notably, lesser cash discount incentives are available in other select markets/regions, and are also combined with the low-interest financing offer.
What’s more, Ford is offering a special-interest rate of 1.9 percent APR in combination with varying cashback incentives towards the purchase of the 2021 Escape. The cashback amounts vary by market.
Additionally, The Blue Oval is also offering a nationwide $1,000 retail bonus to buyers who place their orders and take delivery by the end of September. This bonus may combined with any other public offer, resulting in a $4,000 total cash discount when combined with the aforementioned $3,000 trade assist incentive.
It’s also worth noting that Ford is longer offering manufacturer rebates for any remaining 2020 Escape models.
Ford Escape Incentives
Below, we’ve compiled the largest discounts available for four major U.S. markets:
- New York City: $3,000 Trade Assist + $1,000 Retail Bonus + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Detroit: $2,000 Trade Assist + $1,000 Retail Bonus + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Miami: $500 Trade Assist + $1,000 Retail Bonus + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Los Angeles: $1,000 Retail Bonus
As a reminder, the $1,000 retail bonus is available nationwide, and will run thru the end of September. Meanwhile, the other Ford Escape discount offers are set to expire on August 31st, 2021. Prospective buyers should also note that the above is not a comprehensive list of every Ford discount available for the Escape lineup. As such, we recommend checking in with your local dealer to see what Ford discount offers are available in your area.
Ford Escape Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 Escape trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,245 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- S – $26,130
- SE – $28,350
- SE Sport Hybrid – $29,510
- SEL – $30,510
- Titanium Hybrid – $34,795
- Titanium – $38,325
- S – $26,775
- SE – $28,500
- SE Hybrid – $29,495
- SE Plug In Hybrid – $34,540
- SEL – $31,095
- SEL Hybrid – $32,090
- SEL Plug In Hybrid – $37,400
- Titanium Hybrid – $35,190
- Titanium Plug In Hybrid – $39,830
- Titanium – $37,645
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by August 31st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Ford Escape discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sales fell a not-insignificant 44 percent.Read More »
These two 2023 Escape prototypes show off a few obvious differences.Read More »