During August 2021, a nationwide Ford Mustang discount offers $500 off. The offer can be combined with low-interest financing. Additionally, a $1,000 retail bonus is also available, and may be combined with the aforementioned offer for a total cashback rebate of $1,500.
In order to qualify for the $1,000 bonus retail offer, a buyer must place their order before September 30th, 2021, and must take delivery by that same date. Additionally, a buyer must trade in a 1995 or newer vehicle in order to qualify for the $500 trade assist rebate.
These offers are specific to 2021 models, and – as Ford Authority reported previously – it appears that Ford is no longer offering manufacturer incentives for 2020 Mustang models.
It’s also worth noting that the range-topping Mach 1 and Shelby GT500 models continue to be excluded from the manufacturer incentives, which has been the case since the introduction of both models.
Ford Mustang Discount Offers
For 2021 model year units, The Blue Oval is offering the following incentives:
- Discount: $1,000 total cash allowance for orders placed by September 30th, 2021
- Available nationwide
- May be combined with all other public offers
- Finance: $500 trade assist + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- May be combined with $1,000 discount offer
The above offers are set expire after September 30th, 2021.
Ford Mustang Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2021 Mustang trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- EcoBoost Fastback – $28,995
- EcoBoost Premium Fastback – $34,015
- GT Fastback – $37,315
- GT Premium Fastback – $41,315
- EcoBoost Convertible – $34,495
- EcoBoost Premium Convertible – $39,515
- GT Premium Convertible – $46,815
Keep in mind that the Mustang Bullitt as well as the Shelby GT350 have been discontinued after the 2020 model year. Both models have been replaced by the 2021 Mustang Mach 1.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Ford Mustang discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
S550 Fans Should Bid On This 2015 Ford Mustang Roush Stage 1
This is no V8-powered pony, however.Read More »
Farley Asks If Ford Mustang GT3 Road Version Should Be Built
Would anyone really say no?Read More »
No Comments yet