During August 2021, a Lincoln Aviator discount offers a cash allowance of up to $1,000 for select 2021 Aviator models in specific markets. Additionally, a 3.9 percent APR financing incentive may be combined with the aforementioned cash offer for select models in select markets.
As Ford Authority previously reported, it appears Lincoln is no longer offering incentives for any remaining 2020 Aviator models.
2021 Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Lincoln Aviator discounts available during August 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offer: $1,000 total discount on Grand Touring and Black Label Grand Touring models
- Offer observed in Los Angeles market
- Finance Offer: 3.9 percent APR for 60 months + $1,000 bonus cash
- Offer observed in the New York, Miami, and Detroit markets for Grand Touring Plug-In Hybrid models
- Offer also observed in New York market for models equipped with 200A content package
The aforementioned offer will run through September 30th, 2021.
Lincoln Aviator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- Standard – $53,310
- Reserve – $59,325
- Grand Touring – $71,285
- Black Label – $81,085
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
High demand and tight supply lead to another month of no incentives.Read More »
Roughly a year before the all-electric version of the Explorer.Read More »