A Lincoln Corsair discount combines a $2,000 cashback rebate plus a financing incentive during August 2021. The discount is specific to select markets – though lesser cash offers are available in other markets – and is exclusive to select 2021 Corsair models. In other words, there are no manufacturer discounts available for 2020 Corsair models.
Lincoln Corsair Incentives
Featured Lincoln Corsair discount offers during August 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offer: $1,000 cashback
- Available on Standard and Reserve models
- Observed in Los Angeles market
- Finance Offer: $2,000 cashback + 3.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Observed in New York City market
- Cash discount changes to $1,500 in Detroit market and to $1,000 in Miami market
Interested parties should note that the above offer will be available through September 30th, 2021, unless noted otherwise.
Lincoln Corsair Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2021 Lincoln Corsair trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- Standard – $37,745
- Reserve – $44,690
- Grand Touring (plug-in hybrid) – $52,030
The Standard and Reserve models are available with a choice of two Ford EcoBoost inline four-cylinder engines – the 2.0L EcoBoost as standard and the 2.3L EcoBoost as an option, both of which are turbocharged. Meanwhile, the Corsair Grand Touring model offers a plug-in hybrid powertrain which makes use of a 2.5-liter, four-cylinder engine and the brand’s first-ever electric all-wheel drive system.
Standard features of the Corsair include Lincoln Co-Pilot360 active safety technology and a standard sliding second row seat.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The offer is available only in select markets.Read More »
The plug-in hybrid will be competing with a host of other zero-emissions vehicles for the award.Read More »