Throughout most of the 2020 calendar year and the first quarter of 2021, Lincoln Nautilus discount offers were fairly generous, though they remained exclusive to 2020 model year units. However, incentives for the midsize luxury crossover have since dried up, with no offers available whatsoever in July 2021. Now, for August 2021, a special financing incentive is the only offer available, but only in select markets.
The lack of generous incentives is most likely due to extremely low inventory as a result of the ongoing microchip shortage. It’s worth noting that Nautilus sales dropped 36 percent during June 2021 in the United States, likely due to sub-optimal supply at the retail (dealer) level.
Lincoln Nautilus Discount Offers
A 1.9 percent APR financing incentive is available for the luxury crossover in August, but only in select markets. Specifically, the offer was observed in the Detroit, New York City, and Miami markets, but not in the Los Angeles market. Lease programs are also available, but vary from market to market.
Below are all the Lincoln Nautilus discounts offered during the 2020 calendar year as well as thus far in 2021:
- January – $500 + 0.9% APR Financing
- February – 0.9% APR Financing
- March – $500 + 0.9% APR Financing
- April – $1,500 Cashback Rebate
- May – $4,000 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- June – First Three Payments Covered
- July – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- August – $1,500 Cashback or 0% APR Financing
- September – $1,000 Cashback or 0% APR Financing
- October – $2,000 Cashback
- November – $2,500 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- December – $2,000 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- January – $2,000 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- February – $2,500 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- March – $2,500 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- April – $2,500 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- May – $2,500 Cashback Rebate
- June – $2,500 Cashback Rebate
- July – None
Lincoln Nautilus Pricing
For reference, below are the 2021 Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- Standard – $44,240
- Reserve – $51,290
- Black Label – $66,830
With the 2020 model year configurator pulled offline, it looks like Lincoln will no longer offer manufacturer rebates and incentives for 2020 Nautilus units. Here’s to hoping that Lincoln will offer incentives for 2021 Nautilus units once supply improves.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Lincoln Nautilus Sales Beat GV70, Trail XT5 For 2022
In what may be the final year of its current generation.Read More »
2023 Lincoln Nautilus: Here’s What’s New And Different
A relatively minor set of changes and updates for this model year.Read More »
No Comments yet