Ford EcoSport discount offers during September 2021 include relatively small trade assist offers for 2021 models, which are then eligible for 1.9 percent APR financing. These offers are available for all 2021 EcoSport models and trims, however, buyers should note that they vary by region.
Additionally, The Blue Oval is offering a nationwide discount of $1,000 to buyers who place a new EcoSport order and take delivery by the beginning of October. This offer is available nationwide, and may be combined with all public offers. In fact, the headlining offer is comprised of $2,000 in trade assist plus this $1,000 bonus.
It’s worth noting that the trade assist offers are not as generous as recent EcoSport discounts, though those were available for 2020 models. To that end, it appears the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for 2020 EcoSport models.
Ford EcoSport Incentives
Featured Ford EcoSport discount offers during September 2021 in four major U.S. markets are as follows:
- New York City: $1,000 retail bonus + $1,000 trade assist + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- $2,000 total cash discount
- Detroit: $1,000 retail bonus + $2,000 trade assist + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- $3,000 total cash discount
- Miami: $1,000 retail bonus + $1,000 trade assist + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- 2,000 total cash discount
- Los Angeles: $1,000 retail bonus + $2,000 trade assist + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- $3,000 total cash discount
Interested parties should note that all of the above offers will remain valid through October 4th, 2021.
For reference, we have listed the 2021 Ford EcoSport trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,245 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee (applicable in some cases):
- S – $21,640
- SE – $25,850
- Titanium – $28,785
- SES – $30,045
The 2021 Ford EcoSport received a handful of small changes, as Ford Authority was first to outline earlier this year.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by October 4th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Ford EcoSport Sales Beat Fiat 500X, Toyota C-HR In Q1 2023
All three crossovers have been discontinued.Read More »
Ford EcoSport Incentive Offers 3.9 Percent APR In March 2023
While supply of the discontinued crossover dwindles.Read More »
For a now lame-duck model, they should practically be giving these nasty things away.
Because no one wants the Ugly little thing just kill it and let the Maverick be the the starter model for FORD