Ford Edge discount offers vary slightly by region during September 2021. The largest observed incentive is a $3,500 cashback rebate for 2021 models in select markets, with the discount being comprised of a trade assist offer and a time-sensitive retail order bonus. The total cash allowance is then coupled with a low-interest financing offer.
Notably, the special financing incentive is available in every observed market and is paired with a cashback amount that varies by region. Lease offers are also available, though the rates are also specific to each market.
It appears The Blue Oval is no longer offering manufacturer incentives for any remaining 2020 Edge crossovers.
Ford Edge Discount Offers
Ford Edge discount offers vary slightly by region in September 2021. Here are the most generous offers in four major U.S. markets:
- New York City: $3,500 total cash discount + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Detroit: $1,500 total cash discount + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Miami: $2,000 total cash discount + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Los Angeles: $1,500 total cash discount + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
The above offers include a $1,000 retail bonus for orders placed and delivered by October 4th, 2021, as well as a trade assist offer that varies in each market. Shoppers will be able to take advantage of the combined offers through October 4th, 2021.
Prospective buyers should also note that the above is not a comprehensive list of every Ford Edge discount available. As such, we recommend checking with your dealer to see what Ford discount offers are available in your area.
Ford Edge Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Ford Edge trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,245 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee (applicable in some cases):
- SE – $34,640
- SEL – $37,080
- ST Line – $40,830
- Titanium – $40,830
- ST – $45,490
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by October 4th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Will FoMoCo ditch the 2.5L hybrid for the new 2.0L EcoBoost-based electrified powerplant?Read More »
Explorer sales experienced a big drop during the quarter.Read More »