During September 2021, a Ford Expedition discount combines 1.9 percent APR financing plus a trade assist rebate that varies by market. Additionally, a $1,000 bonus cashback offer is available to buyers who place their orders and take delivery by the beginning of October. This bonus incentive may be combined with other offers, which total $4,000 in select markets.
It seems like The Blue Oval has spruced up incentives for the Expedition in September when comapred to the more conservative offers during prior months. What’s more, the automaker appears to no longer offer manufacturer rebates for 2020 Expedition models.
Ford Expedition Incentives
Ford Expedition discount offers during September 2021 vary slightly by market. As such, we’re listing the heftiest observed offers in four major U.S. markets:
- New York City: 1.9 percent APR for 60 months + $2,500 trade assist cash
- Detroit: 1.9 percent APR for 60 months + $3,000 trade assist cash
- Miami: 1.9 percent APR for 60 months + $1,000 trade assist cash
- Los Angeles: $3,500 trade assist cash
To clarify, the aforementioned $1,000 bonus cashback offer may be combined with any of the above offers.
Interested parties should also note that the above offers will remain valid through October 4th, 2021.
Ford Expedition Pricing
For reference, below we list 2021 Expedition trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,695 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- XL STX – $52,935
- XLT – $55,750
- Limited – $64,515
- King Ranch – $75,675
- Platinum – $76,715
2021 Expedition Max
- XLT Max – $57,750
- Limited Max – $66,515
- King Ranch Max – $77,675
- Platinum Max – $78,715
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by October 4th, 2021, unless noted otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Segment share fell four percentage points.Read More »
Building on the Timberline's capability so the Expedition can stay outdoors over several days.Read More »