Ford Explorer discount offers for September 2021 vary by market, with a maximum observed offer of $3,750 plus 1.9 percent APR financing available in select markets to select buyers. Notably, the offer includes a trade assist incentive, which varies by market, in addition to a nationwide retail bonus of $1,000 available to buyers who place their orders and take delivery by the beginning of October. The Blue Oval is also offering a special lease program for 2021 models, which is similarly available only in select markets.
It’s worth noting that Ford does not seem to be offering any manufacturer discounts for the 2020 Explorer models this month.
Ford Explorer Incentives
2021 Ford Explorer discount offers for September 2021 vary by region. Below, we’re providing the largest discounts in four major U.S. markets:
- New York: $2,750 Trade Assist + $1,000 Retail Bonus + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Detroit: $1,500 Trade Assist + $1,000 Retail Bonus + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Miami: $500 trade assist discount + $1,000 Retail Bonus + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Los Angeles: $1,000 Trade Assist + $1,000 Retail Bonus + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
Ford Explorer Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2021 Ford Explorer trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination and acquisition charges:
- Base – $34,565
- XLT – $36,715
- Limited – $46,895
- Timberline – $47,905
- ST – $50,640
- King Ranch – $52,240
- Platinum – $53,725
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by October 4th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Ford Explorer discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The Ford Explorer, Mustang Mach-E, and Edge were all in the green.Read More »