Throughout most of the 2020 calendar year as well as the first quarter of 2021, Lincoln Navigator discount offers consisted of a $1,000 cashback rebate plus special financing on Navigator models. However, incentives for the full-size luxury SUV have since completely dried up. In fact, discounts for the Navigator in September are non-existent, no matter the model year.
That said, lease programs and a financing offer are available for the Navigator in select markets.
Lincoln Navigator Discount Offers
A 3.9 percent APR financing that’s available only in select markets is the only incentive this month for the Navigator.
Additionally, a Red Carpet Lease program is also available, with terms that vary by market.
Below are all the Lincoln Navigator discounts offered during the 2020 calendar year as well as thus far in 2021:
- January – 0.9% APR Financing
- February – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- March – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- April – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- May – $1,400 Cashback + 2.9% APR Financing
- June – $1,400 Cashback Rebate
- July – $1,000 Cashback Rebate
- August – $1,000 Cashback + 2.9% APR Financing
- September – $1,000 Cashback + 2.9% APR Financing
- October – $1,000 Cashback + 2.9% APR Financing
- November – $1,000 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- December – $1,000 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
These incentives are rather conservative, a trend that began when the current Navigator launched for the 2018 model year. With Navigator sales being quite healthy, it appears that Lincoln is in no rush to incentivize its flagship model. In fact, the automaker even ceased offering rebates for the Navigator at one point during the 2019 calendar year. The same circumstance is now taking place once again in 2021.
Hence, the lack of Navigator incentives in August is understandable given that healthy demand and tight supply. In fact, during the first quarter of 2021, the Navigator was the second-best-selling vehicle in its segment, behind the Cadillac Escalade.
Lincoln Navigator Pricing
Below, we list 2021 Lincoln Navigator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,295 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- Standard – $78,645
- Reserve – $84,430
- Black Label – $100,595
- Reserve L – $87,655
- Black Label L – $103,795
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by October 4th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Losing half of its segment share in a single quarter.Read More »
A throwback to the days before the chip shortage began.Read More »