Ford EcoSport discount offers during October 2021 vary by region. In some markets, The Blue Oval is offering combined incentives that include a cashback rebate along with special financing. In other markets, Ford is offering standalone discounts of up to $1,750, without the financing incentives.
Ford EcoSport Incentives
Below, we’re listing the most generous Ford EcoSport discount offers observed during October 2021:
- Featured Discount Offer: $1,750 customer cash
- Observed in the Detroit area market
- Featured Finance Offer: $1,500 bonus cash + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Observed in the Miami area market
Interested parties should note that all of the above offers will remain valid through November 1st, 2021. As a reminder, this is not a comprehensive list of every single incentive available for the small crossover. As such, we encourage you to visit your local dealer for complete availability and details.
For reference, we have listed the 2021 Ford EcoSport trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,245 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee (applicable in some cases):
- S – $21,640
- SE – $25,850
- Titanium – $28,785
- SES – $30,045
The 2021 Ford EcoSport received a handful of small changes, as Ford Authority was first to outline earlier this year.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by November 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Offers vary by market.Read More »
Down two spots from the year-ago quarter.Read More »