Ford Edge discount offers during October 2021 include a $500 cash bonus plus low-interest financing. The $500 cash offer can also be had without the low-interest financing offer.
Notably, the special financing incentive appears to be available in every observed market. Lease offers are also available, though the rates are specific to each market.
Ford Edge Discount Offers
Ford Edge discount offers appear to be available nationwide in October 2021, and are as follows:
- Discount Offer: $500 bonus cash discount
- Financing Offer: $500 bonus cash discount + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
Shoppers will be able to take advantage of the offers through November 1st, 2021.
Prospective buyers should also note that the above is not a comprehensive list of every Ford Edge discount available. As such, we recommend checking with your dealer to see what Ford discount offers are available in your area.
Ford Edge Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Ford Edge trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,245 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee (applicable in some cases):
- SE – $34,640
- SEL – $37,080
- ST Line – $40,830
- Titanium – $40,830
- ST – $45,490
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by November 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Both crossovers will see a small bump in the mandatory charge.Read More »
The new name more accurately describes the contents of the package.Read More »