Throughout most of the 2020 calendar year and the first quarter of 2021, Lincoln Nautilus discount offers were fairly generous. However, incentives for the midsize luxury crossover have since dried up, with no offers available whatsoever in July. Then, in August and September, a special financing incentive was introduced, becoming the only offer available, and only in select markets. And now, for October 2021, Lincoln is once again offering low-interest financing on the Nautilus.
The lack of generous Nautilus incentives is most likely due to extremely low inventory as a result of the ongoing microchip shortage. It’s worth noting that Nautilus sales dropped 36 percent during June 2021 in the United States, likely due to sub-optimal supply at the retail (dealer) level. Prior to that, Nautilus sales grew over 20 percent during the second quarter of 2021.
Lincoln Nautilus Discount Offers
A 1.9 percent APR financing incentive is available for the luxury crossover in October, but only in select markets. Specifically, the offer was observed in the New York City and Miami markets, but not in the Detroit or Los Angeles markets. Lease programs are also available, and also vary from market to market.
Below are all the Lincoln Nautilus discounts offered during the 2020 calendar year as well as thus far in 2021:
- January – $500 + 0.9% APR Financing
- February – 0.9% APR Financing
- March – $500 + 0.9% APR Financing
- April – $1,500 Cashback Rebate
- May – $4,000 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- June – First Three Payments Covered
- July – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- August – $1,500 Cashback or 0% APR Financing
- September – $1,000 Cashback or 0% APR Financing
- October – $2,000 Cashback
- November – $2,500 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- December – $2,000 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- January – $2,000 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- February – $2,500 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- March – $2,500 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- April – $2,500 Cashback + 0% APR Financing
- May – $2,500 Cashback Rebate
- June – $2,500 Cashback Rebate
- July – None
- August – 1.9% APR Financing
- September – 1.9% APR Financing
- October – 1.9% APR Financing
Lincoln Nautilus Pricing
For reference, below are the 2021 Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- Standard – $44,240
- Reserve – $51,290
- Black Label – $66,830
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by November 1st, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sales slightly outperformed the segment average.Read More »
The offer is applicable to 2022 model year vehicles.Read More »