Ford EcoSport discount offers during November 2021 vary by region. In some markets, The Blue Oval is offering combined incentives that include a $1,000 cash back rebate along with interest-free financing. In other markets, Ford is offering standalone discounts of up to $1,000, without the financing incentives.
Ford EcoSport Incentives
Below, we’re listing the most generous Ford EcoSport discount offers observed in four major cities during November 2021:
- New York City: 0 percent APR for 60 months
- Detroit: $1,000 bonus cash + 0 percent APR for 60 months
- Miami: $500 bonus cash + 0 percent APR for 60 months
- Los Angeles: $1,000 bonus cash + 0 percent APR for 60 months
Interested parties should note that most of the above offers will remain valid through January 3rd, 2021 with exception to the Miami market offer, which will expire after November 30th, 2021. As a reminder, this is not a comprehensive list of every single incentive available for the EcoSport. As such, we encourage you to visit your local dealer for complete availability and details.
For reference, we have listed the 2021 Ford EcoSport trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,245 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee (applicable in some cases):
- S – $21,640
- SE – $25,850
- Titanium – $28,785
- SES – $30,045
The 2021 Ford EcoSport received a handful of small changes, as Ford Authority was first to outline earlier this year.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by November 30th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
EcoSport buyers will pay a bit more before the crossover is discontinued in the coming months.Read More »
The crossover has once again failed to win over its owners.Read More »