During November 2021, a Ford Ranger discount offers a cash bonus of $1,000 for 2021 Ranger models in select markets. Meanwhile, similar offers were observed in other markets with either low-interest financing rather than completely interest-free, or a lesser cash back incentive.
It’s also worth highlighting the fact that Ford does not seem to be incentivizing 2020 or 2022 Ranger models, meaning this month’s offers are exclusive to the 2021 Ford Ranger.
Ford Ranger Discount Offers
Ford Ranger discount offers vary slightly by market during November 2021. As such, we’re listing the heftiest observed offers by market below:
- New York City: $500 cash back
- Detroit: 0 percent APR for 60 months + $1,000 bonus cash
- Miami: 1.9 percent APR for 60 months + $1,000 bonus cash
- Los Angeles: 0 percent APR for 60 months + $1,000 bonus cash
- $1,000 cash back also available separately from the financial offer
Interested parties should also note that the above offers will remain valid through January 3rd, 2022.
Prospective buyers may like to know how this month’s offers compare to those throughout the 2020 and 2021 calendar years:
Ford Ranger Incentives in 2020:
Ford Ranger Incentives in 2021:
Ford Ranger Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2021 Ranger trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- XL – $26,910
- XLT – $30,960
- Lariat – $35,000
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by January 3rd, 2022, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
A super clean survivor that has been driven sparingly.Read More »
And it's covered in some heavy road salt.Read More »