During December 2021, a Ford Expedition discount combines 0 percent APR financing with a bonus cash rebate whose amount varies by market. In some markets the cashback rebate can be had without the financing offer.
Notably, this month’s offers are slightly more conservative compared to the spruced up incentives for the Expedition observed in September.
Ford Expedition Incentives
Ford Expedition discount offers during December 2021 vary slightly by market. As such, we’re listing the heftiest observed offers in four major U.S. markets:
- New York City: 0 percent APR for 60 months
- Detroit: 0 percent APR for 60 months + $1,000 Bonus Cash
- Miami: 0 percent APR for 60 months + $500 Bonus Cash
- Los Angeles: 0 percent APR for 60 months + $1,000 Bonus Cash
Interested parties should note that most of the above offers will remain valid through January 3rd, 2022.
Ford Expedition Pricing
For reference, below we list 2021 Expedition trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,695 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- XL STX – $52,935
- XLT – $55,750
- Limited – $64,515
- King Ranch – $75,675
- Platinum – $76,715
2021 Expedition Max
- XLT Max – $57,750
- Limited Max – $66,515
- King Ranch Max – $77,675
- Platinum Max – $78,715
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by January 3rd, 2021, unless noted otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Such a model would make sense for a number of reasons.Read More »
Owners have been instructed to park their vehicles outside and away from structures.Read More »