During December 2021, a Lincoln Aviator discount offers low-interest finance offers for 2022 models. The offers vary by region/market. Specifically, a 0.9 percent APR financing incentive is available for buyers who opt to finance for 36 months, but the rate grows to 4.9 percent for those who opt to finance for 72 months.
Notably, Lincoln is only offering deals for 2022 Aviator models, meaning the incentives do not apply to any remaining 2021 units.
Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Lincoln Aviator discounts available during December 2021 are as follows:
- Finance Offers:
- 0.9 percent APR for 36 months
- 1.9 percent APR for 48 months
- 2.9 percent APR for 60 months
- 4.9 percent APR for 72 months
- Offer promoted in the state of Washington
- 4.9 percent APR offer observed in most markets
Shoppers should note that the above offers will run through January 3rd, 2022.
Lincoln Aviator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 and 2022 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- Standard – $51,570
- Reserve – $57,585
- Grand Touring – $69,545
- Black Label – $79,345
- Black Label Grand Touring – $88,985
- Standard – $51,465
- Reserve – $57,355
- Grand Touring – $68,360
- Black Label – $79,350
- Black Label Grand Touring – $87,905
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by January 3rd, 2022, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The stricter test didn't phase Lincoln's luxurious mid-size crossover.Read More »
It's the second FoMoCo crossover recently spotted wearing this kind of gear.Read More »