During January 2022, FoMoCo is not offering any cash back Ford Bronco Sport discount offers, though the automaker is presenting a 1.9 percent APR financing offer. This financing incentive can be applied to either the 2021 or the 2022 Bronco Sport.
Ford Bronco Sport Incentives
Ford Bronco Sport discount offers for January 2022 are as follows:
- Finance Offer: 1.9 percent for 60 months
- Available for any 2021 or 2022 Bronco Sport model
- Observed in the New York City and Detroit markets
- Not available in the Miami and Los Angeles market
The offer available this month differs from Bronco Sport incentives in previous months, as it doesn’t feature cash back or trade assist incentives. The circumstance is the result of high demand and sub-optimal supply in the face of ongoing supply chain constraints. It’s also worth noting that the Bronco Sport is flying off dealer lots, turning very quickly at 17 days in December 2021.
The aforementioned offers will remain valid through January 31st, 2022.
Ford Bronco Sport Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2021 and 2022 Ford Bronco Sport trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charges:
2021 Bronco Sport:
- Base – $27,215
- Big Bend – $28,720
- Outer Banks – $32,860
- Badlands – $33,360
- First Edition – $38,160
2022 Bronco Sport:
- Base – $27,415
- Big Bend – $28,980
- Outer Banks – $33,230
- Badlands – $34,090
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by January 31st, 2022, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Ford Bronco Sport discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Bronco Sport News
The Ford Explorer, Mustang Mach-E, and Edge were all in the green.Read More »
Not a bad color on the Bronco Sport.Read More »