During January 2022, a Ford Mustang discount offers $1,000 off the muscle car in combination with low-interest financing. It appears that the cash discount cannot be had without the financing incentive. Additionally, shoppers should note that the $1,000 incentive is only available in select markets, with other markets receiving a lesser $500 cash discount. The special financing offer, on the other hand, appears to be available nationwide, though it’s notably less enticing than the interest-free financing offered in recent months.
These offers are specific to 2021 models, and – as Ford Authority reported previously – Ford is no longer offering manufacturer incentives for 2020 Mustang models and has yet to offer incentives for newer 2022 models. It’s also worth noting that the range-topping Mach 1 and Shelby GT500 continue to be excluded from the manufacturer incentives, which has been the case since the introduction of both models.
Ford Mustang Discount Offers
For 2021 Mustangs, The Blue Oval is offering the following incentives:
- Finance offer: $1,000 bonus cash + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Observed in the Los Angeles market
- New York City, Miami, and Detroit markets offer includes a $500 cash discount
The above offers are set expire after January 31st, 2021.
Ford Mustang Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2021 Mustang trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- EcoBoost Fastback – $28,995
- EcoBoost Premium Fastback – $34,015
- GT Fastback – $37,315
- GT Premium Fastback – $41,315
- EcoBoost Convertible – $34,495
- EcoBoost Premium Convertible – $39,515
- GT Premium Convertible – $46,815
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by January 31st, 2022, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Ford Mustang discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
A new way to unleash more sound from the range-topping model.Read More »
This time, inspired by her 1965 Ford Mustang.Read More »