Lincoln Aviator discount offers are limited to a 2.9 percent APR financing incentive in select markets in February 2022.
Notably, Lincoln is only offering deals for 2022 Aviator models, meaning the incentives do not apply to any remaining 2021 units.
Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Lincoln Aviator discount offers vary slightly by market during February 2022. As such, we’re listing observed offers for four U.S. markets below:
- New York City: 2022 Lincoln Aviator: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Detroit: 2022 Lincoln Aviator: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Miami: 2022 Lincoln Aviator: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Los Angeles: 2022 Lincoln Aviator: 4.9 percent APR for 72 months
The aforementioned offers will remain valid through February 28th, 2022. It is worth noting that Lincoln parent, FoMoCo essentially offered no Aviator incentives in January due to circumstances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, which continue to negatively impact vehicle production and, as a result, inventory. However, this month presents a more positive outcome by offering a lower APR in most markets.
Lincoln Aviator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination and acquisition fee:
- Standard – $51,780
- Reserve – $57,675
- Grand Touring – $68,680
- Black Label – $79,675
- Black Label Grand Touring – $88,230
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by February 28th, 2022, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Expanding upon and replacing a prior recall.Read More »