A 5.9 percent APR financing offer is the only incentive available for the Lincoln Navigator this February. The financing offer appears to be available nationwide.
Notably, Lincoln is only offering deals for 2022 Navigator models, meaning the incentives for the full-size luxury SUV, which serves as the flagship of the Lincoln lineup, do not apply to any remaining 2021 units.
Lincoln Navigator Discount Offers
As mentioned above, the only Lincoln Navigator discount available during February 2022 is a 5.9 percent APR financing offer for 72 months.
This incentive is very conservative in the face of healthy demand and tight supply, a circumstance brought about by the current pandemic. Lincoln parent, FoMoCo, continues to grapple with ongoing supply shortages, including but not limited to the well-publicized microchip shortage. The latest estimates put the chip shortage as lasting a minimum of six more months.
To better understand the lack of incentives this month, we’ve compiled all the Lincoln Navigator discounts offered during the 2021 calendar year.
- March – $1,000 Cashback + 1.9 percent APR Financing
- April – $1,000 Cashback Rebate
- May – $1,000 Cashback Rebate
- June – None
- July – None
- August – Lease and finance offers in select markets
- September – Lease and finance offers in select markets
- October – Lease and finance offers in select markets
These incentives are rather conservative, building a consistent trend that continues into the second month of 2022. With Navigator sales being quite healthy, it appears that Lincoln is in no rush to incentivize its flagship model.
It is worth noting that Navigator sales rose 2.5 percent during the 2021 calendar year 2021, remaining the second-best-selling vehicle in its segment, behind the Cadillac Escalade during the year. As such, the lack of Navigator incentives in February is understandable given that healthy demand and tight supply.
Lincoln Navigator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Lincoln Navigator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination and acquisition fee:
- Standard – $76,710
- Reserve – $87,045
- Black Label – $102,980
- Reserve L – $92,415
- Black Label L – $109, 060
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by February 28th, 2022, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
U.S. Lincoln Sales Down One Percent In Q1 2023
Not a discouraging result, all things considered.Read More »
2011 Lincoln Navigator With Just 14K Miles Up For Auction
A pristine and well-equipped luxury hauler.Read More »
No Comments yet