A Ford Transit Connect discount offer in April 2022 features a $1,000 cash back rebate. The incentive appears to be available nationwide to either commercial or retail customers.
Prospective buyers should know that this month’s offers are exclusive to 2022 Transit Connect models, as it appears Ford is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for 2021 models.
Ford Transit Connect Incentives
Ford Transit Connect discount offers during April 2022 are as follows:
- Discount Offer: $1000 cash back
- Offer appears to be available nationwide
Interested buyers should note that the above offers are valid through April 30th, 2022. Please check with your local dealership for detailed information.
Ford Transit Connect Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Transit Connect trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,395 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee (applicable in some cases):
Transit Connect Passenger Wagon:
- XL – $28,670
- XLT Passenger Wagon – $30,785
- Titanium Passenger Wagon – $32,870
Transit Connect Cargo Van:
- XL – $26,175
- XLT – $28,350
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by either April 30th, 2022
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Transit Connect News
No Ford Transit Connect Discount Available In March 2023
The trend continues.Read More »
No Comments yet