Lincoln Aviator discount offers are limited to a 2.9 percent APR financing incentive for either 60 of 72 months during April 2022.
Notably, the offer is available only in select markets and is only applicable to 2022 models, meaning the incentive does not apply to any remaining 2021 units.
Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Lincoln Aviator discount offers vary slightly by market during April 2022. As such, we’re listing observed offers for four U.S. markets below:
- New York City: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Detroit: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Miami: 4.9 percent APR for 72 months
- Los Angeles: 4.9 percent APR for 72 months
The aforementioned offers will remain valid through April 30th, 2022. It is worth noting that Lincoln parent, Ford Motor Company, essentially offered no Aviator incentives in January 2022 due to low inventory as a result of circumstances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. This month follows in similar footsteps, albeit the offers unfortunately do not lower the price of the luxury crossover utility.
Lincoln Aviator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination and acquisition fees:
- Standard – $51,780
- Reserve – $57,675
- Grand Touring – $68,680
- Black Label – $79,675
- Black Label Grand Touring – $88,230
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by April 30th, 2022, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Lincoln Aviator Among 2023 Best Resale Value Award Winners
The Aviator is projected to hold its value better than any other vehicle in its class.Read More »
Lincoln Aviator Incentive Offers 4.9 Percent Financing In March 2023
Exclusively applicable toward 2023 models.Read More »
My 2021 f150 lease 563 mthly is a great truck a Lincoln aviator would be nice.
.no down and cheaper monthly