The Blue Oval does not seem to have any Ford Transit Connect discount offers during May 2022.
Ford Transit Connect Incentives
The lack of Ford Transit Connect discount offers during May, 2022 is likely the result of healthy demand and tight supply, as Ford navigates ongoing supply chain constraints, including but not limited to the microchip shortage. In fact, the Transit has faced various production constraints over the past year.
It is also worth noting that the Transit Connect is seeing very healthy sales, taking a massive 80 percent market share in its segment during Q1 2022, starting the year off on a strong note.
Ford Transit Connect Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2022 Transit Connect van trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge:
Transit Connect Passenger Wagon:
- XL – $31,860
- XLT Passenger Wagon – $33,975
- Titanium Passenger Wagon – $36,060
Transit Connect Cargo Van:
- XL – $29,365
- XLT – $31,540
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by May 31st, 2022, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Transit Connect News
The model remains in high demand and tight supply.Read More »
The model continues to remain in high demand and tight supply.Read More »