A Lincoln Nautilus discount during May 2022 offers as low as 1.9 percent APR financing for 2022 models. The offer is available in select markets across the U.S.
It is worth noting that the Lincoln is only offering deals for the 2022 Nautilus model. As such, the incentives do not apply to any remaining 2021 units.
Lincoln Nautilus Incentives
The discounts available for the Lincoln Nautilus vary by market during May 2022. As such, we’re listing observed offers for three U.S. markets below:
- Detroit: 5.9 percent APR for 72 months
- Miami: 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Los Angeles: 5.9 percent APR for 72 months
- New York: no discount observed
Interested parties should note that the above offers will be available through May 31st, 2021. Check with your local dealer for detailed information.
Lincoln Nautilus Pricing
Below are the 2022 Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge, and acquisition fee:
- Standard – $43,560
- Reserve – $49,970
- Black Label – $66,170
Ford Authority has extensively reported on the changes and updates for the 2022 Lincoln Nautilus, including its new interior theme called Flight as well as the addition of two new exterior colors to its roster.
Sources indicate that the Lincoln Nautilus will be discontinued after the 2023 model year. Currently, it’s unclear what the future holds for the Nautilus nameplate, but it is possible that one of the five future electric vehicles set to be built at the Ford Oakville plant will be a direct successor to the Nautilus.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by May 31st, 2022, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Lincoln Nautilus discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
That's the only offer currently available.Read More »