We’re spending the weekend with the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E all-electric crossover. This is our second interactive review with the Mustang Mach-E, as we also spent some time with a Premium model back in December.
Our latest model is a well-optioned example equipped with the First Edition Package, which was only available for the 2021 model year and was part of the Premium trim in the form of the 301A equipment group. Our Mach-E is coated in Grabber Blue paint over a black perforated Active-X interior with blue stitching. This package includes a few additional goodies, including:
- Unique brushed aluminum pedal covers
- Aluminum front door scuff plates with First Edition lettering
- Perforated ActiveX seating material
- Red-painted front and rear brake calipers
Our 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E tester is also equipped with the following features:
- Body color sideview mirror caps
- Body color painted wheel lip moldings
- 19-inch aluminum wheels with painted pockets
- 225/55R19 all-season BSW tires
The MSRP for a base 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E is $49,700. Our Mach-E has $8,600 in options, which combined with the $1,100 delivery fee brings the total MSRP to $59,400.
The Mach-E with the extended range battery and eAWD is rated to produce 346 horsepower and 428 pound-feet of torque and features the single-speed transmission with 88 kWh of usable battery capacity for an EPA estimated 270 miles of range.
We’re spending the weekend with Ford’s all-electric crossover, so if you would like to know more about it, ask your questions in the comments section, and we’ll reply on Monday morning as part of our interactive review.
Ready… set… go!