2023 Ford Maverick Color Lineup Briefly Revealed On Blue Oval Site

Given the fact that demand for the 2022 Ford Maverick quickly exceeded the automaker’s production capacity, forcing it to stop taking orders and push many of those orders to the next model year, quite a few folks are likely looking forward to ordering a 2023 Ford Maverick. That process will begin in early August, as Ford Authority reported earlier this month, while production at the Hermosillo Assembly plant will follow suit in October. However, it seems as if the 2023 Ford Maverick color lineup appeared briefly on The Blue Oval’s official site, according to the Maverick Truck Club, potentially previewing what we can expect in that regard.

After making a brief appearance on FoMoCo’s site, the 2023 Ford Maverick color lineup seemingly disappeared, as those colors are no longer listed. This means that Ford likely put that information up on the site before realizing it made a mistake and took it down. Regardless, as is often the case, a few folks managed to get screenshots of the color lineup before it disappeared.

The briefly leaked color palette for the 2023 Ford Maverick consists of Atlas Blue Metallic, Avalanche Gray, Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Shadow Black, Iconic Silver, Area 51, Alto Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Carbonized Gray Metallic, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat, and Oxford White.

If correct, this means that both Rapid Red and Velocity Blue would be absent from the 2023 Maverick lineup – replaced by Atlas Blue and Avalanche Gray – an interesting development given the fact that Ford Authority spies spotted a possible Maverick Tremor model driving around coated in Velocity Blue last week, though perhaps that color will be exclusive to the Tremor next year. Just a day prior, those same spies spotted another potential Tremor covered in what appears to be Avalanche Gray, too. Thus, it’s unclear if this information is completely accurate, but it shouldn’t be much longer before Ford officially debuts the 2023 Maverick color list.

We’ll have more on the Maverick soon, so be sure and subscribe to Ford Authority for more Ford Maverick news and continuous Ford news coverage.

Comments

1. JohnTaurus

Would LOVED to have seen Eruption Green available across all trims at no extra cost.

1. Julian Digby Bottin

Exactly! I love that color on the Bronco and Mustang…..it needs to come to the Maverick.

2. matt

I’m sure GT350 owners are tickled pink a cut-rate sorta-pickup can now claim it’s color(s)

1. JohnTaurus

If they’re that stuck up, I’m sure Toyota will be happy to sell them a BMW Supra.

2. P.R.Ford

Why would they care what colors are used on a Maverick?

3. Dewey Larkin

I’m placing an order on the release date and man, I’d love to get it in Eruption Green…or Velocity Blue…but I can live with Atlas Blue. If I have to. I guess.

1. Julian Digby Bottin

Just wait….I got a feeling that green will make it to the Maverick eventually….. possibly 2024. Just don’t be mad at me if it doesn’t, but the color fits too well, would be a big oversight if they didn’t bring it for 2024, but the paint may be in short supply and they want to reserve it for the Bronco, current Mustang, and new Mustang when it launches next year.

4. JDE

all about colors, but will they make a FWD BEV (300mile range) only version that costs under 30K, or even just at?

5. Onslow

The best truck is the one you can get.

1. P.R.Ford

These days, the best truck is the one you already own. For me, that’s my 2010 F-150 Platinum. I have yet to find a truck that I like better and this one doesn’t even have a scratch on it.

1. Onslow

Not if you don’t already own one.

6. RICHARD KENDALL

No Velocity Blue for new Mavericks?
    Stupid.

7. dennis peterson

Any info when to order our 2022 for the 23 model.

8. Judy

This is the perfect truck for seniors and low income people. I sold my big truck for a suv which I don’t like and miss it everyday. Made a big mistake. Will not buy from the greedy dealers jacking up price that people can’t afford. I’m 68 yr old female. Can I buy from manufacture
    For that great. Love the Maverick. Ford has a gold mine with this truck. Use common sense

9. David W Roozen

When will a price listing, msrp and accessories for 2023 maverick be available?

1. Stoned Dude

Order banks open Aug 2. Ordering guides will be available…… at some time after that. It’s up to the folks at Ford to get it over to the dealers.

10. donnie

seems like ford is making a lot of mistakes and false promises—still waiting since sept 16, 2021????????????????????

11. Mark Downey

I ordered a Maverik on October 6 of21 I have yet to get a build date. It has the area 51 color XLT luxury package Ford copilot 360 Moon roof and manual rear sliding window. I ordered it throughDamerow Ford in Beaverton Oregon. Was once told it had a bill date for the week of June 6. Please tell me what is going on.

1. Stoned Dude

The dealer should have informed you that you have a supply constrained option – Copilot 360, and if you dropped the option, it would make it more likely to be scheduled for production. There are some options that are simply not available, so those trucks will never be built without the orders being changed. TALK TO YOUR DEALER.

1. Julian Digby Bottin

My father ordered the base model, with the only option a sunroof…..he is still waiting.

12. Walter E Briggs

I’m in the same boat, ordered mine in September as well. Never got a build date, only two emails telling me they haven’t forgot about me. I’m 69 years old, this will be my last new vehicle, and I’m not getting any younger, I want to enjoy it.

13. Bob Kraft

Have a XLT Maverick on order since 10/20/21, called dealer and Ford Customer Service many many times. Dealer is totally in the dark on any status. Ford Customer Service will admit that someone at Ford knows the production schedule and when every Maverick will be or will not be built. But Ford will not allow the “customer facing people” to give out any information. The lack of transparence is madding and the lack of concern for their customers is very evident.

14. al

how do we assure our 2022 orders currently with no build date are switched over to a 2023 model without losing our place in line based on our original order date. My dealer seems to be at loss at how and when this is done. They mentioned they may need to place a total new order.

15. James Smith

I can’t believe people. are paying over list price for a low dollar semi-trucks. Ford should worry more about their real truck’s SUVs and cars.

1. William Ivan’s

James one dealer told me people buying these mavericks over list can afford them I stated I can to buy not going too, I told him the consumer is stupid to do so, only thing I can assume some people got good bonuses on government stimulus program even so I would not pay over list.
      Once this market corrects itself they be width less than half value.

16. William Ivan’s

If you do research ford is superseding current mavericks to dealers over customer orders for there price gudging to the public like 10k over msrp. You can find it easily on google. It’s in black and white.
    It’s called corporate greed, ford gets a kickback over msrp.
    Wake up America, do your research.

1. Ivan William

Hey, it’s interesting what dealers will tell people. Ford dealers got in trouble last year for using false names and email addresses to order in “customer stock” and then sell them for markups which you mentioned above. However, having recently gone through the process of ordering a Maverick (or setting up a preorder) i can tell you that the dealers aren’t getting in trucks from ford to resell. Of the three dealers I went to, all large, NONE of them get any trucks other than customer ordered vehicles. Your comment was true last year, I’m not sure the “research” is still up to date.

17. Robin

Hi I live in mckinleyville california looking at buying one possibly two
    2023 ford Mavericks with no additional constraints from Harper Motors on the 101 corridor. Please give me any/all advise anyone to make sure I get what I want thank you