During September 2022, a Ford F-150 discount offers 2.9 percent APR financing for select 2022 models. Notably, the aforementioned offers are only available in select markets.
Ford F-150 Incentives
Ford F-150 discount offers during September 2022 vary significantly throughout the United States. Here are the most featured offers in four major markets:
- New York City: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Requires Ford Credit Financing
- Excludes Tremor, Raptor, and Lightning models
- Detroit: no offers currently listed
- Miami: no offers currently listed
- Los Angeles: no offers currently listed
The above F-150 incentives will run thru October 3rd, 2022. As a reminder, Ford continues to exclude the F-150 Raptor, F-150 Tremor and all-electric F-150 Lightning models from its offers.
Prospective buyers should note that the above is not a comprehensive list of every Ford discount available for the F-150 lineup, but rather samples for select markets. As such, we recommend checking with your local dealer to see exactly what Ford discount offers are available in your area.
Ford F-150 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Ford F-150 trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs, including the destination charge and acquisition fee (when applicable):
- XL – $31,520
- XLT – $39,165
- Lariat – $49,100
- Tremor – $54,120
- King Ranch – $60,320
- Platinum – $63,100
- Raptor – $70,555
- Limited – $77,625
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by October 3rd, 2022, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
However, this sort of thing doesn't happen without risk.Read More »
The company is also Ford's preferred EV charger installer.Read More »