A Ford Maverick incentive offers 3.9 percent APR financing during September 2022 in certain markets.
Ford Maverick Incentives
Below, we’ve compiled the 2022 Ford Maverick incentives for four major U.S. markets:
- New York City: 3.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Requires Ford Credit Financing
- Detroit: no offers currently listed
- Miami: no offers currently listed
- Los Angeles: no offers currently listed
The above Maverick incentives will run thru October 3rd, 2022. Prospective buyers should note that the above is not a comprehensive list of every Ford incentive available for the Maverick, but rather samples for select markets. As such, we recommend checking with your local dealer to see exactly what Ford discount offers are available in your area.
It’s worth noting that Ford Maverick inventory remains extremely limited as the automaker works to fulfill existing customer orders in the face of constrained supply of various parts and components. The circumstance has resulted in Ford suggesting customers remove certain options and features from Maverick orders in order to expedite the pickup’s assembly and delivery. Shortly thereafter, order books for the compact pickup closed for the 2022 model year, and some existing orders will be pushed back to the 2023 model year. In addition, Ford has also removed all Maverick lease deals.
Ford Maverick Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Ford Maverick trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge and acquisition fee (when applicable):
- XL – $20,995
- XLT – $23,360
- Lariat – $26,860
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by October 3rd, 2022, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The instrument panel may fail to illuminate.Read More »
With lower profile tires to boot.Read More »