A Lincoln Aviator incentive offers 5.9 percent APR financing in select markets during October 2022 for 2023 model year vehicles. It’s worth noting that Lincoln is no longer offering incentives for the 2022 model year.
This conservative offer is the result of healthy demand and tight supply of the Aviator, a residual circumstance brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. In fact, Lincoln parent company, FoMoCo, continues to grapple with ongoing supply shortages as it allocates limited amounts of materials between various models.
The incentive appears to be available nationwide and will be available through October 31st, 2022.
For the sake of context, below we have provided a list of Lincoln Aviator incentive offered so far during the 2022 calendar year:
- January – no incentive available
- February – 2.9 percent APR financing
- March – 2.9 percent APR financing
- April – 2.9 percent APR financing
- May – 2.9 percent APR financing
- June – 3.9 percent APR financing
- July – no incentive available
- August – no incentive available
- September – no incentive available
- October – 5.9 percent APR financing
2023 Lincoln Aviator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2023 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination and acquisition fee:
- Standard – $53,340
- Reserve – $58,505
- Grand Touring – $69,190
- Black Label – $80,725
- Black Label Grand Touring – $89,280
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by October 31st, 2022, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator incentives for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Another new option for buyers to choose from.Read More »
Shine red like a diamond.Read More »