The only Lincoln Corsair incentive during October 2022 is a financing offer of 5.9 percent APR for 72 months. The incentive appears to be available nationwide, and applies only to 2022 model year vehicles.
This conservative incentive is the result of healthy demand and tight supply of the Corsair as Lincoln parent company, FoMoCo, continues to grapple with ongoing supply shortages. Even so, the Corsair is doing well when it comes to sales volume, moving up to third place in its segment during the second quarter of 2022.
For the sake of context, below we have provided a list of Lincoln Corsair discount offers thus far during the 2022 calendar year:
- March – 3.9 percent APR financing
- April – 3.9 percent APR financing
- May – 5.9 percent APR financing
- June – 5.9 percent APR financing
- July – 5.9 percent APR financing
- August – 5.9 percent APR financing
- September – 5.9 percent APR financing
- October – 5.9 percent APR financing
Lincoln Corsair Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2022 Lincoln Corsair trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge and acquisition fee:
- Standard – $36,580
- Reserve – $41,410
- Grand Touring (plug-in hybrid) – $51,810
2023 Corsair Refresh
Back in September 2022, Lincoln revealed the refreshed 2023 Lincoln Corsair. The compact luxury crossover receives various changes and updates for its midcycle enhancement, including revised exterior styling, an updated interior with a larger infotainment screen, and the deletion of the optional turbocharged Ford 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost engine.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by October 31st, 2022, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Will FoMoCo ditch the 2.5L hybrid for the new 2.0L EcoBoost-based electrified powerplant?Read More »
The quickly-disappearing feature isn't going away entirely, it seems.Read More »