A Lincoln Aviator incentive offers 5.9 percent APR financing in select markets during November 2022. It’s important to note that all offers this month are exclusive to 2023 model year vehicles and do not apply to 2022 model year vehicles, as Lincoln is no longer offering incentives toward the purchase or lease of the 2022 Aviator.
The lack of a more attractive Lincoln Aviator incentive this month is likely a direct result of a high-demand, low-supply scenario for the luxury crossover. Lincoln’s parent company, Ford Motor Company, continues to grapple with ongoing supplier issues that have limited its ability to assemble vehicles such as the Aviator.
Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Lincoln did not specify an expiration date for the aforementioned 5.9 percent APR financing offer toward the purchase of the 2023 Lincoln Aviator. However, it is likely that it will continue through the end of November 2022.
For the sake of context, below we have provided a list of Lincoln Aviator incentive offered so far during the 2022 calendar year:
- January – no incentive available
- February – 2.9 percent APR financing
- March – 2.9 percent APR financing
- April – 2.9 percent APR financing
- May – 2.9 percent APR financing
- June – 3.9 percent APR financing
- July – no incentive available
- August – no incentive available
- September – no incentive available
- October – 5.9 percent APR financing
- November – 5.9 percent APR financing
2023 Lincoln Aviator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2023 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination and acquisition fee:
- Standard – $53,340
- Reserve – $58,505
- Grand Touring – $69,190
- Black Label – $80,725
- Black Label Grand Touring – $89,280
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator incentives for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.