A Lincoln Nautilus incentive offers 5.9 percent APR financing for 75 months during the month of November 2022.
This conservative offer is the result of healthy demand and tight supply of the Nautilus. In fact, Lincoln’s parent company, FoMoCo, continues to grapple with ongoing supply shortages as it allocates limited amounts of materials between various models.
The aforementioned incentive appears to be available in all U.S. markets. Lincoln did not specify an expiration date for this offer, but it will likely continue at least through the end of the month.
For the sake of context, below we have provided a list of Lincoln Nautilus incentive offered so far during the 2022 calendar year:
- March – 1.9 percent APR financing
- April – 3.9 percent APR financing
- May – 1.9 percent APR financing
- June – 3.9 percent APR financing
- July – 5.9 percent APR financing
- August – 5.9 percent APR financing
- September – 5.9 percent APR financing
- October – 5.9 percent APR financing
- November – 5.9 percent APR financing
Lincoln Nautilus Pricing
Below are the 2022 Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge, and acquisition fee:
- Standard – $44,090
- Reserve – $50,505
- Black Label – $66,710
The Nautilus received a refresh for the 2021 model year, consisting mostly of a revised center stack with a much larger center infotainment screen.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.