The 2023 Lincoln Nautilus gains one new exterior color, called Jewel Sandstone Metallic Premium Colorant. Here is our first look at the new exterior color.
Jewel Sandstone Metallic Premium Colorant is tagged with paint code AG, and can be added to the Nautilus for an extra $750. It is available on the Nautilus Standard and Nautilus Reserve trim level in conjunction with select interior colorways across the aforementioned trims, excluding the Slate color environment for the Nautilus Reserve. All available colors for the 2023 Lincoln Nautilus are as follows:
- Pristine White Metallic Tri-Coat
- Flight Blue Metallic Clearcoat
- Burgundy Velvet Metallic Tinted Clear Coat
- Ceramic Pearl Metallic Tri-Coat
- Silver Radiance Metallic Clearcoat
- Asher Gray Metallic Clearcoat
- Jewel Sandstone Metallic Premium Colorant
- Infinite Black Metallic Clearcoat
- Chroma Caviar Dark Gray Metallic Clearcoat (Black Label only)
The following are all available 2023 Lincoln Aviator trim levels:
- Black Label
Finally, all available interior colorways are as follows:
- Alpine (Black Label only)
- Luggage Tan (Black Label Only)
The 2023 Lincoln Nautilus soldiers on largely unchanged for the latest model year. It recently landed on Consumer Reports’ list of recommend vehicles, thanks to its predicted reliability score of five out of five stars, despite being dinged for below-average paint and trim. However, buyers of the luxury crossover may have to forego the Premium Audio System Subwoofer, as the option has been added into Nautilus production should supply chain problems force Lincoln to temporarily remove the feature from future examples.
Interestingly, beyond the 2023 model year, the future of the Nautilus in North America is murky. Currently, it is produced at the Oakville Assembly plant, which will be retooled to facilitate EV production in the near future. This effectively leaves the Nautilus, and its platform mate, the Ford Edge, without a production home, potentially signaling the end of the luxury crossover.