A Lincoln Nautilus incentive offers 5.9 percent APR financing for 72 months during the month of December 2022, applicable toward both the 2022 Nautilus and 2023 Nautilus.
The aforementioned incentive appears to be available in all U.S. markets. Lincoln did not specify an expiration date for this offer, but it will likely continue at least through the end of the year.
This conservative offer is the result of healthy demand and tight supply of the Nautilus. In fact, Lincoln’s parent company, FoMoCo, continues to grapple with ongoing supply shortages as it allocates limited amounts of materials between various models.
For the sake of context, below we have provided a list of Lincoln Nautilus incentive offered so far during the 2022 calendar year:
- March – 1.9 percent APR financing
- April – 3.9 percent APR financing
- May – 1.9 percent APR financing
- June – 3.9 percent APR financing
- July – 5.9 percent APR financing
- August – 5.9 percent APR financing
- September – 5.9 percent APR financing
- October – 5.9 percent APR financing
- November – 5.9 percent APR financing
- December – 5.9 percent APR financing
Lincoln Nautilus Pricing
Below are the Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge, and acquisition fee:
2022 Lincoln Nautilus
- Standard – $45,285
- Reserve – $51,700
- Black Label – $67,905
2023 Lincoln Nautilus
- Standard – $46,020
- Reserve – $52,235
- Black Label – $68,440
The Nautilus received a refresh for the 2021 model year, consisting primarily of a revised center stack with a much larger center infotainment screen. However, it’s worth noting that the future of the luxury crossover is murky beyond the 2023 model year, as the plant at which it is built, Oakville Assembly, is being retooled to support EV production, effectively leaving the Nautilus without a production home.
What we do know at this time is that FoMoCo is actively developing a next-generation Nautilus. In fact, we caught a next-gen Nautilus prototype undergoing testing earlier this year. This model will certainly be offered in China, but it’s unclear whether it will be offered in North America.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.