There are no discounts available for the Ford Mustang during the month of April 2023. That means that The Blue Oval is not offering any sort of incentive or deal toward the purchase of its pony car this month.
This isn’t exactly a surprise. In fact, the 2023 Ford Mustang represents the final year of the muscle car’s sixth generation, as the 2024 Ford Mustang is a complete generational shift. As such, production of the Mustang this year is very limited, thereby discouraging Ford Motor Company from offering discounts or incentives toward its purchase.
For the sake of context, below we have provided a list of the most significant Ford Mustang discount offers during the 2022 calendar year, as well as for the 2023 calendar year to date:
2022 Calendar Year
- January – $1,000 in Bonus Cash
- March – 1.9 percent APR financing
- April – no incentives
- May – $1,000 in Bonus Cash
- June – $1,000 in Bonus Cash
- July – $1,500 in Bonus Cash
- August – 3.9 percent APR financing
- September – 3.9 percent APR financing
- October – no incentives
- November – no incentives
- December – 3.9 percent APR financing
2023 Calendar Year
- January – 3.9 percent APR financing
- February – 3.9 percent APR financing
- March – 4.9 percent APR financing
- April – no incentives
As a reminder, the 2023 Ford Mustang doesn’t bring many changes or updates to the pony car line, quietly finishing the model’s sixth generation without much flair. The 2023 Ford Mustang did drop the Shelby GT500 from its model line. This variant has been offered sporadically throughout the pony car’s life, and was most recently introduced in 2020 before bowing out after the 2022 model year. Its corresponding powertrain is also unavailable. That means that the 5.2L V8 Predator engine, which produces 760 horsepower and 625 pound-feet of torque for the GT500 application, is no longer offered, along with the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Underpinned by the Ford S550 platform, the 2023 Ford Mustang is assembled at the Ford Flat Rock plant in Michigan. Order books for the 2023 model year closed on December 5th, 2022 and production is expected to conclude in the spring of 2023.
Ford Mustang Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable Ford Mustang trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- EcoBoost Fastback – $29,510
- EcoBoost Premium Fastback – $34,535
- GT Fastback – $39,440
- GT Premium Fastback – $44,640
- EcoBoost Convertible – $32,970
- EcoBoost Premium Convertible – $37,995
- GT Premium Convertible – $48,565
- EcoBoost Fastback – $29,790
- EcoBoost Premium Fastback – $34,815
- GT Fastback – $39,720
- GT Premium Fastback – $44,740
- EcoBoost Convertible – $34,645
- EcoBoost Premium Convertible – $39,670
- GT Premium Convertible – $50,240
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Ford Mustang discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
No Comments yet