During May 2023, a Lincoln Nautilus incentive offers 5.9 percent APR financing for 72 months. The financing offer is available nationwide and is solely applicable toward 2023 model year luxury crossovers, excluding any remaining 2022 model year vehicles, as well as forthcoming 2024 model year vehicles.
Lincoln did not specify when this particular offer will expire, but it’s highly likely that it will run through at least the end of the month. As such, we recommend checking with your dealer for details.
For the sake of context, below we have included a summary of Lincoln Navigator incentives (or lack thereof) offered during the 2022 calendar year, as well as so far during the 2023 calendar year.
2022 Calendar Year
- February – no incentives
- March – no incentives
- April – no incentives
- May – no incentives
- June – no incentives
- July – 5.9 percent APR financing
- August – 5.9 percent APR financing
- September – 5.9 percent APR financing
- October – 5.9 percent APR financing
- November – 5.9 percent APR financing
- December – 6.9 percent APR financing
2023 Calendar Year
- January – 6.9 percent APR financing
- February – 5.9 percent APR financing
- March – 3.9 percent APR financing
- April – 3.9 percent APR financing + $1,000 Trade Assist
- May – 5.9 percent APR financing
As previously mentioned, Lincoln Nautilus incentive offers during May 2023 are only applicable toward the 2023 Nautilus.
Additionally, the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus was recently introduced, debuting to the news that the crossover will, in fact, continue to be sold in North America after all. This model features a revised exterior and overhauled interior complete with a space age-like coast-to-coast display. At this time, there are no 2024 Lincoln Nautilus incentive or discount offers observed, almost certainly because the two row crossover isn’t expected to reach U.S. shores until next year.
Lincoln Nautilus Pricing
Below are the Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge, and acquisition fee:
2023 Lincoln Nautilus:
- Standard – $46,865
- Reserve – $53,080
- Black Label – $69,285
- Standard – $50,415
- Reserve – $54,750
- Black Label – $74,465
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
No Comments yet