The 2024 Lincoln Nautilus gains five new exterior colors, including Blue Panther Metallic, Lustrous Gray Metallic, White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat, Diamond Red Metallic and Red Carpet Metallic Tinted Clearcoat. Here’s a first look at the hue known as Red Carpet Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.
Red Carpet Metallic is tagged with paint code D4, and it is an extra cost option for the base Premiere and mid-tier Reserve trims, and is not available at all on the range-topping Black Label trim. It costs $750 to outfit on the 2024 Nautilus Premier and Reserve, and can be paired with all interior colorway options.
The seven exterior color options offered on the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus are as follows (relevant paint codes listed in parentheses):
- Silver Radiance Metallic Clearcoat (JS)
- Chroma Caviar Dark Gray Metallic Tinted Clearcoat (XF) (exclusive to Black Label trim)
- Lustrous Gray Metallic (LG) (new for 2024)
- Red Carpet Metallic Tinted Clearcoat (D4) (new for 2024)
- White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat (UG) (new for 2024)
- Blue Panther Metallic (CV) (new for 2024)
- Diamond Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat (C9) (new for 2024)
The following are all trim levels offered on the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus:
- Black Label
Finally, the following list represents all available interior Nautilus colorways:
- Black Onyx
- Light Smoked Truffle
- Black Onyx/Medium Light Smoked Gray
- Light Smoked Truffle/Dark Smoked Truffle
- Black Onyx/Allura Blue
- Harvest Bronze with Dark Smoked Truffle
The 2024 Lincoln Nautilus received quite the shakeup when it comes to exterior color offerings. In fact, the luxury crossover lost seven exterior colors that were previously available for the 2023 model year.
It’s not a surprise that the 2024 Nautilus has a completely revamped exterior color lineup, considering that it represents a complete generational shift. The all-new 2024 Nautilus sports a completely overhauled exterior design while also offering a new hybrid propulsion system comprised of the 2.0L I4 EcoBoost engine mated to a 100 kW electric motor for a combined 310 horsepower output. As for driver-facing changes, the forthcoming model features an all-new large interior screen that runs coast-to-coast.