The 2024 Lincoln Nautilus was revealed last month with a paint lineup that includes five new exterior colors, such as Diamond Red Metallic, Red Carpet Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Lustrous Gray Metallic, Blue Panther Metallic, and White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat. Here’s a first look at one of the new exterior hues: White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat.
White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat is tagged with paint code UG, and is an extra-cost option that runs $750 on the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus. One of seven total available colors, White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat be added in conjunction with all available interior colorways on all available trim levels. The following list comprises all color options available on the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus (relevant color codes listed in parentheses):
- Silver Radiance Metallic Clearcoat (JS)
- Chroma Caviar Dark Gray Metallic Tinted Clearcoat (XF) (exclusive to Black Label trim)
- Lustrous Gray Metallic (LG) (new for 2024)
- Red Carpet Metallic Tinted Clearcoat (D4) (new for 2024)
- Blue Panther Metallic (CV) (new for 2024)
- Diamond Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat (C9) (new for 2024)
- White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat (UG) (new for 2024)
The following are all trim levels offered on the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus:
- Black Label
Finally, the following list represents all available interior Nautilus colorways:
- Black Onyx
- Light Smoked Truffle
- Black Onyx/Medium Light Smoked Gray
- Light Smoked Truffle/Dark Smoked Truffle
- Black Onyx/Allura Blue
- Harvest Bronze with Dark Smoked Truffle
As a reminder, 2024 Lincoln Nautilus lost seven exterior colors that were previously available for the 2023 model year, effectively revamping its color lineup for the forthcoming second-generation model.
Speaking of the impending second generation for the luxury crossover, the 2024 Nautilus features exterior design that was restyled from the ground up, with higher-trimmed models gaining a coast-to-coast lightbar between the headlamps. It also adds a new hybrid propulsion system comprised of the 2.0L I4 EcoBoost engine mated to a 100 kW electric motor for a combined 310 horsepower output to its powertrain offerings.