Once again, The Blue Oval has not made any Ford Maverick discount available during July 2023, the direct results of sustained high demand and relatively low supply of the compact pickup. This has been the case since the start of the 2023 model year, so the lack of discounts or incentives is not a surprise.
For context, below we have included the Ford Maverick discount offers (or, perhaps more appropriately, the lack thereof) throughout the 2022 calendar year, as well as the 2023 calendar year to date.
- April – 3.9 percent APR financing
- May – 3.9 percent APR financing
- June – 3.9 percent APR financing
- July – 3.9 percent APR financing
- August – 3.9 percent APR financing
- September – 3.9 percent APR financing
- October – 3.9 percent APR financing
- November – 3.9 percent APR financing
- December – 3.9 percent APR financing
The good news is that supply of the Ford Maverick is gradually improving. In fact, production skyrocketed in May 2023, during which FoMoCo added a third shift at the Hermosillo Assembly plant to increase availability of the vehicle. However, production of the 2023 Ford Maverick hybrid is still constrained, meaning that it may be a better decision to opt for the 2.0L EcoBoost I4 as opposed to the the 2.5L hybrid driveline.
Ford Maverick Pricing
For reference, here are the 2023 Ford Maverick trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge and acquisition fee:
- XL – $24,835
- XLT – $27,095
- Lariat – $30,595
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.