We’re spending a week with a 2023 Ford Maverick XLT with the Tremor Off-Road Package. The Tremor was added to the lineup for 2023, and this is the first example we’ve been able to test with the package. This Maverick represents the third of its kind we’ve had in the fleet, as we previously tested a Ford Maverick XL hybrid and a Ford Maverick XL with the 2.0L EcoBoost.
This 2023 Ford Maverick XLT features Avalanche paint with a Black Onyx interior. Starting MSRP for a base XLT is $24,855. Additionally, this Maverick was ordered with Advanced 4WD ($2,220, required for Tremor), the Tremor Off-Road Package ($2,995), Ford Co-Pilot360 Package ($650), Splash Guards ($180), and a spray-in bedliner ($495).
The Tremor Off-Road Package includes the following:
• Off-road tuned suspension
– Unique front/rear springs – ride height increase
– Unique front/rear shocks – Tremor logo on rear
• Trail Control
• Front skid plates for underbody protection
• Advances 4WD with twin clutch rear drive unit
• 4WD lock
• Rear drive unit lock
• Selectable drive modes: Normal – Tow / Haul – Slippery – Mud & Ruts – Sand
• Off-road screen in cluster
• Heavy duty transmission cooler
• Trailer hitch Receiver w/ 4-pin connector
• Full size spare tire
• 17” machined-face Tarnished Dark aluminum with orange painted pockets
• 17” A/T Tire 235/65R17
• Exterior Tremor highlights
– New front bumper with improved approach angle
– Upper grille – unique style w/ Tremor orange accents
– Front tow hooks – w/ Tremor Orange painted accent
– Fender vent – w/ Tremor Orange accents
– Tremor box decals and badges
– Unique front and rear Ford logos
– Black chrome headlamps
– Black chrome taillamps
– Tremor unique exterior color – Avalanche Gray
• Interior Tremor highlights
– Black Onyx Seats with Tremor Orange stitching and logo accents
– Tremor instrument panel and floor console accents
– All weather floor mats, Front and Rear (with Carpet Mats)
The Ford Co-Pilot360 Package contains the following:
• BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
• Lane-Keeping System (Lane-Keeping Aid, Lane-Keeping Alert and Driver Alert System)
When destination and delivery is factored in, the overall cost of an identical Maverick is $32,990.
The 2023 Ford Maverick XLT paired with the Tremor Off-Road Package features the automaker’s 2.0L EcoBoost I-4, which is rated at 250 horsepower and 277 pound-feet of torque mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Fuel economy is rated at 20 miles-per-gallon in city driving, 24 miles-per-gallon in highway driving, and 21 miles-per-gallon in combined driving.
We received this 2023 Ford Maverick and will have it until July 13th, so now is your chance to ask us any questions you have about the pickup. Go ahead and drop us a line in the comment section below, and we’ll get you the answers when we can. What do you want to know about the Maverick?
Ready… set… go!