Customers looking to add a luxury crossover to their garage can take advantage of a Lincoln Aviator incentive during August 2023, which offers 5.9 percent APR financing. It’s important to note that all of this month’s deals continue to be solely applicable to the 2023 Aviator, and exclude any remaining 2022 model year luxury crossovers.
Lincoln Aviator Incentives
For the sake of context, below we have provided a list of the most significant observable Lincoln Aviator incentive offers throughout the 2022 calendar year, as well as to date in 2023:
2022 Calendar Year
- January – no incentive available
- February – 2.9 percent APR financing
- March – 2.9 percent APR financing
- April – 2.9 percent APR financing
- May – 2.9 percent APR financing
- June – 3.9 percent APR financing
- July – no incentive available
- August – no incentive available
- September – no incentive available
- October – 5.9 percent APR financing
- November – 5.9 percent APR financing
- December – 6.9 percent APR financing
2023 Calendar Year
Lincoln did not specify a deadline for the aforementioned low-interest financing offer, but it’s likely that it will at least run through the end of the month. Additionally, it appears to be offered nationwide, but as always, we recommend checking with your dealer to find out what Lincoln Aviator incentive offers are available to you.
2023 Lincoln Aviator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2023 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination and acquisition fee:
- Standard – $55,380
- Reserve – $61,045
- Grand Touring – $72,230
- Black Label – $82,765
- Black Label Grand Touring – $92,320
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator incentives for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.