A Lincoln Nautilus incentive offers low-interest financing for 2023 model year luxury crossovers during October 2023. These offers appear to be available nationwide, and though Lincoln did not specify an expiration date, it’s likely that these deals will run through at least the end of February.
Note that any remaining 2022 model year luxury crossovers are excluded from this deal, as are forthcoming second-gen 2024 model year vehicles.
For the sake of context, below, we’ve outlined the most significant Lincoln Nautilus incentives available throughout the 2023 calendar year:
- January – 5.9 percent APR financing
- February – 3.9 percent APR financing
- March – 3.9 percent APR financing
- April – 3.9 percent APR financing
- May – 5.9 percent APR financing
- June – $1,500 Bonus Cash
- July – $2,000 Bonus Cash
- August – $2,000 Bonus Cash
- September – $1,250 Bonus Cash
- October – 5.9 percent APR financing
As a reminder, the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus was introduced back in April, serving as a confirmation that the crossover will, in fact, continue to be sold in North America after speculation that it would be discontinued. This model features a revised exterior and overhauled interior complete with a space age-like coast-to-coast display. At this time, there are no 2024 Lincoln Nautilus incentive or discount offers observed, almost certainly because the two row crossover isn’t expected to reach U.S. shores until early next year.
Lincoln Nautilus Pricing
Below are the Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge, and acquisition fee:
2023 Lincoln Nautilus:
- Standard – $47,465
- Reserve – $53,825
- Black Label – $67,535
- Standard – $52,455
- Reserve – $56,790
- Black Label – $75,505
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.