Ford Argentina sales increased 65 percent to 3,844 units in October 2023. The figures placed Ford as the fifth best-selling car brand in Argentina, behind Toyota, Volkswagen, Renault and Fiat.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Ford Bronco Sport sales increased 142.71 percent to 233 units
- Ford EcoSport sales decreased 97.75 percent to 9 units
- Ford F-Series sales increased 1300 percent to 14 units
- Ford Kuga sales increased 15.38 percent to 30 units
- Ford Maverick sales increased 32550 percent to 653 units
- Ford Mustang sales totaled 3 units
- Ford Ranger sales increased 82.37 percent to 2,203 units
- Ford Territory sales increased 66.77 percent to 522 units
- Ford Transit sales decreased 40.29 percent to 166 units
During the first 10 months of the 2023 calendar year, Ford Argentina sales increased 38 percent to 32,726 units.
Sales Results - October 2023 - Argentina - Ford
|MODEL||OCT 2023 / OCT 2022||OCTOBER 2023||OCTOBER 2022||YTD 2023 / YTD 2022||YTD 2023||YTD 2022|
The Ford Authority Take
The strong sales from Ford further reinforces the brand’s upward momentum in the South American country, with eleven consecutive months of increases. Additionally, Ford’s strong performance last month outpaced the growth of the Argentine market and that of the largest brands competing in it.
Among the most notable models that buoyed Ford Argentina in October is the Ford Ranger, with a strong 82 percent increase in sales of almost 1,000 units compared to October 2022. The freshly launched current generation pickup is attracting new buyers and seems to still be in demand several months after its debut.
However, the Ford Maverick was the model that grew the most, with a huge five-digit growth rate that in one fell swoop made it the brand’s second best-seller during the month in Argentina. In fact, this is the first time that the Maverick achieved volume of that level in the country.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Ford Argentina sales in October 2022, unless noted otherwise